0.22.1 hotfix update is live with some critical bug fixes. Let’s have a look at the details:
- Fixed the some characters being displayed as boxes on nicknames issue.
- Fixed the attachment card limit related issues: being not able to open cases, receive attachments, merge cards.
- Fixed the ELO bar doesn’t advance in match result screen issue.
- Fixed showing the “suspicious activity detected” popup to the innocent players issue.
- Fixed the headshot mission doesn’t work problem.
- Fixed the “To Lobby” button is not shown on the map loading screen.
- Fixed the upgrade button is still displayed after upgrading the weapon to the max level.
- Fixed the font related visual bugs in match.
- Fixed the image resolution issues on Zula Pass rewards menu and flag image in the Settings.
Stay tuned for the upcoming releases! Don’t forget to share your suggestions and complaints with us through support form or our discord server.
Have a great gaming!